All the PCB technologies, products, technical support and advice you need to get the right PCBs at the best possible price.
At DK-Evolution, we provide the full range of globally available laminate materials including nominated grades and manufacturers, as well as cost-effective equivalent materials to bring down costs. We can also supply most special materials including PTFE, ceramic, flexi and flexi-rigid substrates, and IMS (metal) boards.
In short, if we can’t do it, we won’t quote it.
In broad terms here is what we can do:
- 1 – 20 layers
- Surface finishes – ENIG, LF HASL, hard gold, immersion silver, immersion tin and OSP ... others by request
- Materials – FR4 (standard, Hi Tg/Td) Shengyi, Kingboard, Iteq, Nelco, Rogers, Isola and other RF/high frequency materials
- Impedance control – +/-10% Maximum board thickness: 4.70mm
- Minimum board thickness: 0.10mm (2 layer)
- Minimum hole size = 0.20mm (8 mil)
- Minimum trace/space = 0.1/0.1mm (4/4 mil)
- Copper weight – 0.5oz to 4oz inners and outers
There is almost no limit to the range of technologies, materials and batch sizes we can offer to meet your PCB needs. In addition, we make sure that all technologies are manufactured in the production facilities which best meet your required lead times and volumes.
What’s more, our in-house CAM engineering resource allows us to rapidly check, panelise and commercially optimise your fast-turn around prototype and small volume requirements. This enables us to supply simple technology boards in as little as 24 hours.